Freitag, 3. April 2015

Sweden! From Trelleborg to Gothenburg

Hello Dear Ones,

I am in Sweden and the Sun is shining today on Friday. I could not blog so much like in Germany but I will do my best now. Later in Norway or even here in Sweden. I will buy a local mobile network card and it will be easier to write and post here.

Rostdock - Trelleborg - Helsingborg

My dear friend T. took me all the way with his rental-transporter filled with furniture for his House in Sweden. He invited me for Breakfast in Helsingborgs Elite Marina Plaza  Hotel, jummy and deluxe, and then dropped me near Ljungby. From there to Hestra  via Dannäs and Anderstorp I walked some days, in the rain and in the sun.




Next Post: Hestra and Gothenburg :-D <3 ;-)

See you soon!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen