Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

Stenungsund - Uddevalla - Munkedal - Strömstad

 


These Days, as I give me and my feet a little rest, I took the train and went in 3 days from Uddevalla, to Munkedal and Strömstadt. I had to visit the Hospital in Stenungsund before, because of a general bad condition and a kind of lame foot. That was not so nice, but I spare you the details. In the end I cured myself better than any doctors, who have been nice and caring, but our conversation in English did not work out so well and it came to some misunderstandings - in the end all worked out very well. It is Always good to have a well equiped first-aid kit with you on the Road.


In Berlin I had asked the people of the Pharmacy "Apotheke am Sportpalast" to put myself a good first-aid kit together, especially for Scandinavia, wich I later expanded a little and adapted to my personal needs. That they did and so I had Everything I needed to cure myself! A very good investment!


In Udevalla I met Matthias (Mathias?) and his cute and brave dog and we went to Munkedal together after having some real beers, not the funny stuff they sell in the Supermarket here. He had them from the Systembolaget a government owned chain of liquor stores in Sweden. It is the only retail store allowed to sell alcoholic beverages that contain more than 3.5% alcohol by volume. We talked a lot about travelling in general, fishing and Norway, which made me very happy! ;)


 
                                                          
 
Today I reached Strömstad near the Border to Norway - a verz Beautiful Town!
 
 
 
And now I am happy to leave townand put up my camp in a wilder part of Sweden.
See you soon!
 
 
 
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. beware of bears,they might smell your lame foot! ...lol j/k....ich hab mitgefühl !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the bears live more up north:-) and the feet are good again after some lazy trairiding days <3

    AntwortenLöschen