Samstag, 18. April 2015

Oslo - urban Life

The last three days I have been in Oslo and left my mobile in my luggage, so I did not do photos at all - just relaxed. One night I stayed at the Anker Hostel and the other two in a campsite near Oslo, which I knew from last year and wich is reachable with the T-Bane at the Station Midtstuen - how cool!


"Tentsticks" of my camp in 2014
Camp near Station Midtstuen





On the first Day here, I met a very wonderful woman whom I was introduced trough a facebook-friend and we spent nearly a whole day drinking Coffe, talking and roaming the city in bright sunlight . That was so cool - to have some urban days her in Oslo. The two other days I just enjoyed the town, surfing the internet -  checking out routes - and walking around.

Now I am off to the Forest in the north of Oslo at the Area which starts near that camp I slept, packed with food, fully charged batteries and fully relaxed - ready to explore! Exiting - I am very happy!

See you soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen