Montag, 20. Juni 2016

Pausing my Berlin - Nordkap -Bushcraft Tour 2015/16


Hey Friends!

I had and still have a vision to walk from Berlin to The Nordkap in Norway.
I made it from Berlin up to the town of Snåsa in North-Trøndelag - mostly by feet - a third of the way I was using trains, busses or I was going by car with friends.

Some days ago I started to begin with the third episode from Snåsa up north.

And on the day I landed in Trondheim I decided to quit!!!
 
Basically what happened, is that I felt exhaused from following my Dream in a maybe to radical manner - not properly balancing will and faith - and that made me feel unsafe, uneasy and uninspired.
So I had to quit - walking in the wildernes far off the streets and civilisation requires total awakeness and confidence, knowing that all things are taken care of. This was not the case anymore.

When I came to Trondheim I realised some things:
-My Backpack was about 6 kilos heavier - without food/water - than it has been - my knees and back hurted
-my budget was quickly melting away due to some unexpected payments I had to pay in Berlin - it has been to low anyway
-I do feel quite exhausted from the last half a year of not having my own place - I gave up my flat in Berlin to follow my dream
-the whole idea did not match my reality anymore - I felt low

What was possible in 2015 seems to be not possible anymore in 2016 - at least in its actual shape.
So I had to decide to stop my Berlin - Nordkap -Bushcraft Tour Episode 2016 for good.

I did not give up on my dream - but I have to adjust to it in a new manner - so for now - I will retreat and rebuild my live and inspiration - to continue when I am ready at a better timing and with new energy.
Thank you all for inspiring me, letting yourselves be inspired by me - for all the donations/sleeping places/help and friendship and all that joy, adventure and exitement!

It is important to know when to pause - it is even a security matter in the wilderness - so it is not a sad thing at all!
See you sooner or later - back on the road :) back in the woods and mountains. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen