Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015

Oslo - Harestua - Jevnaker - Dokka

Hello dear readers! I am back online after a long time and many kilometres when I could only post when I found a free or unprotected wifi network, which is no problem at all, here in Norway, but you have to have enough battery, time and patience left to write something more the a short post.
I am currently in Naddvik in the Årdal kommune staying at the house of a friend.
In the last two weeks I walked from Oslo - Undergroundstation Frognerseteren, which is not under ground at all, but in the mountains over Oslo to Dokka, a town at the end of the Randsfjorden.


In Oslo I had nice weather, the cafes were full of people, sitting outside and every-
one enjoyed the spring. At Frognerseteren in the mountains I found out - It is still winter! The snow was still between one and a half meters high, people were skiing but some were already walking like me. I decided to move trough the area in the north of Oslo which is called Nordmarka. The only way to cross these mountainforest was to walk on the skiingways wich were walkable cause of the compressed snow, Loipen, or on a few small roads.

I decided I would go to Jevnaker at the Randsfjorden and checked that route on my Tablet using OSM Maps and a navigation app. All went well, until, after some days I found my route to Jevnaker would change into an unprepared Loipe which was not compressend by the snowcat! A day before I had been experimenting with selfmade snowshoes and now it seemed like I needed them for real. Since the Snowshoes worked, but not for long, I improvised a pair of Skis but that did not went well.

 Snowshoe walk

So I took the road to Harestura, which was totally cool, because only locals are allowed to drive there and you meet not more than five cars a day.


  



So for like one week I enyoyed the lonlieness and beauty of the Forests north of Oslo and improved my bushcraft skills, build camps and enjoyed nature. When I came to Herestua and went to the supermarket, checked my mails and facebook, I found an invitation via Facebook to Jevnaker from a young German, Martin. I was very happy and started to cross the area again, now from east to west.







In Jevnaker Martin picked me up and invited me to stay at his and his Families house, use the washing mashine, have a shower and so on. The next day was lovley, martin took himself a whole day to show me Jevnakers everyday life, we went to a cartracing event, visited the motocrossplace where he and his Boss were meeting in there free time with many others. His Boss is also a supporter of the motocrossplace. The night befor we talked, talked, talked until midnight and I have won a new friend here in Norway, which cares very nicely how I am doing, calles sometimes and I plan to visit him again. It is so good to meet people like him, I knew it in the first moment: He is cool, I like him. Good things are manifesting, we have plans - I will tell you later.
 

From Jevnaker I took the road Fylkesvei 245 which Martin and his wife pointed out as a good route to walk and it was a good choice.




Roger, a very friendly host!
Roger invited me on the Weekend when it was raining! What a good host he and Mr Olsen, the Boss - have been! Had some beer, an evening filled with a great talk about Norway, war&peace, happieness, Germany, plans in life...and much more - Norwegian food and lots of fun - thank you Roger, you are a cool Dude, and Mr Olsen, too! Rogers Truck Stop Randsfjord, Oppland, Norway 
.





So I followed the 245 up till Dokka following the Randsforden until Dokka at its end, where a friend from Germany picked me up an took me to Naddvik by car.
Naddvik gives you an impression of a real Norway of the Fjords, Its so impressive, I was speechless. As beatiful and lovly the Nordmarka has been, The Fjordland is majestetic, overhelming and great! I love it! Love it. Love it!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen