Dienstag, 24. März 2015

What is going on?

Hello Friends! Its been a while since I wrote something here. The reason for that is that I needed some time to recover from a ethyl alcohol poisioning which happened to me on friday. Somehow a not so small amount of this stuff made it into my cookingpot, in which I store the esbitcooker, which I forgot to empty out. So I had a thermos flask full of poisioned coffee and drank of it on friday morning till noon untill I got it. Do not have to explain what happened then.lol. But I made it to Wismar and could kind of cure me with the help of friends there. On Sunday I was back in Nature, when I realised: 1. I feel still ill 2. I can not handle the cold like before and 3. Get inside a house!!!
So I took the train from Wismar to Berlin and now I cure myself and get strong again....at home. NOT a victory, but also not the end. I give myself at least some days to recover before I restart again.

I plan to continue my trip on the comming weekend.


 Love and thanks for your support and see you soon!

Daniel











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen