Sonntag, 8. März 2015

First Night - Erste Nacht

Let me tell you todays story in short, cause G3 conection is unstable and I need the batterypower of my Tabetcomputer for Navigation purposes tomorrow. I STARTED IN Berlin -Buch, passed Wadlitz and sit in my camp near Oranienburg now. It is no about 10 pm and it is still quite warm. So I sit with to pullovers outside the bivybag, not even the jacket is needed yet.  This is such a good timing, cause fire is not alowed in this forest as it is in all the forests aroud Berlin (hehe). I have a tentoven with me, which can be closed, so the fire is nearly invisible and hat the space under the tarp. But ist nicly warm, so no problems here. Insects, spiders and the first small moskitos are already out there, it has been a mild Winter and seem to become an early spring. So ..kind of regular camping routine without bushcraft-woodshelter or fancy firestuff going on.

I am happy to have started this adventure, and the more far away from civilisation one is, the more he can do in the woods. I keep you updated, my way leeds me north-nort-east in the basic direction to Schleswig Holstein, but first comes Brandenburg, Mecklenburg Vorpommern and so on.
Let me hug u all, my friends, it is such a honor to be able to do something like this trip!. Moher Earth and all the good spirits keep m on track!

See you soon, have a good night or day:-D !!





1 Kommentar:

  1. Gesetzte Markierung

    bei Naturpark Barnim
    16348 Wandlitz

    http://goo.gl/maps/wo9m7 - my current location

    AntwortenLöschen