Dienstag, 17. März 2015

Northeast Germany - Land of Lakes and Forests

Yes! I am still on my Way, mostly by feet, here and there a busride or a hike. On sunday I visited Müritz Nationalpark and it is a beautiful semi-wild place to visit. Eagels and other wild birds fly over your head, the forest is in a quite natural state. Wonderfull and only few Visitors are around.



One night before I found the first privatly maintained public hut between Wittstock and the Müritz-area in the forest. YEAH! It has an oven and was comfortable to sleep in.




Since today, I am in an area called Mecklenburgische Seenplatte and it is extremly beautiful here!


I will go to Sweden via Wismar or Rostock, I am not shure yet.


It is such a joy to travel the land and things are quite easy as I am getting stronger (Backpack) and more used to walking again.


gofundme.com/Berlin-Nordkap


facebook.com/D.Janssen


See you soon!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen