Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

Birthday wishes

Hi All, How are you feeling? Hopefully awsome! I do, plus - in two days  - on Saturday
it is my Birthday and I am turning 43! Haha. Since we have 2015 and everything is in
constant flow its totally unclear how one "should" feel or be at in his or her life.
I for example feel quite young and full of exitement about what is coming. Now,
as I do what I ever whished for to happen, I feel very good and also more open to
learn new things, cause I do not think I do know it all, as I did before. Haha!

I have three wishes on my list for my Birthday:

1. A Pack of Petteroes blanding 3 Tabacco and red Rizzla Papers



2. 200 kr Telenor prepaid cash for my number +4795076591 - you can charge it here.

3. Donations, invitations, tipps, information or opportunities to master the Way from Naddvik to Trondheim



I do not need that necessarily from you, I would love to have these things in general - I do not so much
mind where it comes from - it is more a shoutout to the universe and a way to express my wishes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen