Donnerstag, 3. September 2015

Levanger - Stiklestad - Blåfjella-Skjækerfjella-Nationalpark

I walked on the St. Olavsleden from Størdal to Levanger and now I am heading to Stiklestad and from there to Blåfjella-Skjækerfjella-Nationalpark. I plan to take this route: http://ut.no/tur/2.7646/


 Størdal to Levanger

It was a wonderful walk in the mountains and landscapes on the St.Olavsleden. The weather was so good! I am very thankful.




Wild Strawberries

chanterelles

preparing lunch
 
scrambled eggs with chanterelles

sour clover

resin soaked bark

resin abundance

I keep watching you..

this IS a trail!

mmmh!

view of the lake Movatnet

Road on St.Olavsleden in the Skjelstadmarka


 
raspberries and Mariekeks

new backpack

blueberries


Levanger, a my hut on the campingplassen 

:)



1 Kommentar: